Safety & Training
That’s why Stuart Dean established a training center to teach employees vital safety and hazmat regulations. We are dedicated to meeting the safety and environmental standards outlined by the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the metal, stone, wood and glass industries.
Stuart Dean University teaches team members the proper use of equipment, policies and procedures through hands-on demonstrations to successfully meet our clients’ expectations.
Stuart Dean works hard to maintain a measurably superior safety record. Team members learn the following procedures and skills at Stuart Dean University:
- Safety and hazmat regulations
- Use and disposal of chemicals and cleaning products
- Scaffolding assembly
- Customer communications
- General job set-up
- Pre-work masking
- Basic and advanced work skills
- How to read MSDS/SDS sheets and blueprints
- Electrical and fire safety