Corporate Sustainability Statement
- We will continue to comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, maintain industry leading company standards, and conduct regular internal audits to verify compliance.
- We encourage and comply with conservation of natural resources, recycling, source reduction and pollution control to ensure cleaner air and water, and to reduce landfill wastes.
- We share environmental best practices across the company, and consider our potential environmental impact in our daily decision making process.
- We monitor emerging environmental issues and keep abreast of regulatory changes, technological innovations and stakeholder interests. Working with governments, academia, non-governmental organizations, business associations and other interested stakeholders; we continue to strive to develop effective and sustainable solutions to environmental challenges we face in our business activities.
- We have established metrics to monitor our environmental performance, and we use these to set goals for continuous improvement to reduce our water and carbon footprint.
- We have implemented environmental management systems to identify and manage environmental risks, obligations and opportunities.
- We are currently working with our suppliers, vendors and customers to recognize and reduce the environmental impact of our services, and their products to the environment.
- We annually review and audit the company’s performance since implementing this statement.
- We review this statement quarterly and update it as needed.
- Stuart Dean Company, Inc. is committed to this sustainability statement at every level of the company.