Designed for harsh environments that experience hot, wet and greasy conditions – such as the cook's line in a commercial kitchen – Marcoat ES (Extreme Service) is completely nonporous and cures in two and a half hours for minimal downtime.
- Three to four times less total cost of ownership
- Compatible with ceramic, porcelain and natural stone
- Non-porous epoxy base never needs sealing
- Mold, mildew and stain resistance
- A sleek, natural appearance
- Color customizable
- Unaffected by chemicals, cleaners and acids, including oleic acid
- Crack and crumble resistance
- Ten-year product guarantee for new installations
- Five-year product guarantee for retrofit installations
- Two-year workmanship guarantee for new and retrofit installations
Marcoat ES-SL (Self Leveling) is a two-part thermo setting designed for the most extreme areas of a commercial kitchen.
Marcoat ES-HV (High Viscosity) is a two-part pre-package (no mixing) material designed for vertical and high slope applications and new construction.
Stuart Dean advantages:
- Cost-effective preventative maintenance programs that are custom-designed by the most experienced, knowledgeable representatives in the industry
- Sensitivity to fragile and irreplaceable architectural appointments
- Proper selection of protective coatings (i.e. low VOC coatings that are environmentally beneficial)
- Creative and appropriate selection of refinishing methods, specifications, and techniques
- Widest array of specialty refinishing products being used in the industry
- Innovative new product applications to meet expanding presence of exotic substrates and finishes
- Field technician quality, efficiency, and safety standardization