Metal Care, Repair & Preservation
Metal is often used in buildings to provide functionality and to create architectural interest. Architectural metal is relied on for its strength, flexibility, and longevity. But when left alone, it inevitably will deteriorate.
Bronze, for instance, will oxidize and turn blotchy without proper care. Stainless steel, particularly in wet climates, can rust. Aluminum, the most common architectural metal in the U.S., corrodes quickly and, once damaged, cannot be restored. While metal deterioration has many forms, and the rate at which different metals deteriorate varies, the fact remains: metal structures must be maintained if they’re to last.
Let our metal experts do the job
Stuart Dean’s technicians are highly skilled in maintenance and restoration for all types of metal finishes, including satin, mirror, oxidized, patina, and non-directional finishes. Our proven and time-tested methods eliminate wear and tear damage, remove scratches, repair finishes from misuse or vandalism, and restore architectural metal to its original luster.
Through decades of experience researching, developing, and applying procedures to repair finishes and care for metal surfaces, Stuart Dean’s professionals have become experts in the field.
We provide the following metal services:
Why Stuart Dean
- Stuart Dean is one-stop shopping for the restoration and maintenance of metal.
- We specialize in offering significant cost benefits and flagship services to all industries, houses of worship, and thousands of customers located throughout North America.
- Standard performance and documentation, coast to coast. Stuart Dean maintains a 10,000 square foot National Training Facility in Cleveland, Ohio, where we train our metal craftsmen on all facets of metal refinishing and restoration to ensure consistency at the local level.
- Consolidated contracts to companies with single and multiple locations.
- Single point of contact and the highest quality assurance, guaranteed.
- Highest standards of integrity, safety, quality, and service!
Most recent awards
- The National Preservation Award
- The New York Landmarks Conservancy- Lucy G.
- Moses Preservation Award” for the Historic Eldridge Street Synagogue Project.