Marcoat ® Epoxy Grout Advanced Flooring Solution
The advanced Marcoat Epoxy Grout flooring solutions ( Marcoat(tm) ES and GS by Stuart Dean offers overnight restoration and double the grout performance in high-traffic commercial stone and tile floors.
Marcoat ES cures rapidly to a thermoset epoxy , impervious to heat or water and willnot effect its chemical-resistant properties. The thermoset epoxy creates an extremely strong adhesive grout that prevents the traditional breakdown by acids, harsh cleaners and everyday wear and tear of commercial kitchen floors. The result is a grout surface that is guaranteed to last for 10+ years.
The system includes Marcoat ES (Extreme Service) and GS (General Service) to create the most cost-effective, long-term solution for commercial kitchens and other tile floors. The combination of both products in a single kitchen installation will have unmatched resistance to mold, mildew and acids, and will not emit VOCs during or after installation.
The combination of the Marcoat ES designed for high heat, grease and water and GS designed for coolers and kitchen dry areas provides the "right product for the lowest long term cost". and is ideal for remodels and new construction, providing unmatched 10+ year durability.
APP Surface Guard
Our proprietary architectural surface solutions also include APP Surface Guard.
With this invisible protection, dirt and grime wash off easily. APP Surface Guard is the ideal, environmentally friendly way to end unsightly surface contamination.
Stuart Dean advantages:
- Cost-effective preventative maintenance programs that are custom-designed by the most experienced, knowledgeable representatives in the industry
- Sensitivity to fragile and irreplaceable architectural appointments
- Proper selection of protective coatings (i.e. low VOC coatings that are environmentally beneficial)
- Creative and appropriate selection of refinishing methods, specifications, and techniques
- Widest array of specialty refinishing products being used in the industry
- Innovative new product applications to meet expanding presence of exotic substrates and finishes
- Field technician quality, efficiency, and safety standardization