Stuart Dean is skilled in restoring the most neglected wood and transforming it back to its original state. Once it is refinished and maintained by our skilled wood craftsmen, a preventative maintenance treatment plan will be recommended and should be adhered to.
Replacement of wood is very expensive, and can be avoided by regularly scheduled preventative maintenance. To most in the commercial industry, durability, aesthetics, and curb appeal are typically the reasons why wood is incorporated into the design of a brand and invested in on such a broad scale. Wood is known for its unique beauty, and the properties that make wood beautiful also make it fragile. If not maintained regularly, it will deteriorate and be costly to restore.
Major causes of wood finish breakdown
- Lack of maintenance—all wood finishes will eventually wear down if not maintained.
- Poor maintenance and the use of heavy polishing compounds cover up serious underlying issues.
- Lack of preventative maintenance.
Stuart Dean advantages:
- Cost-effective preventative maintenance programs that are custom-designed by the most experienced, knowledgeable representatives in the industry
- Sensitivity to fragile and irreplaceable architectural appointments
- Proper selection of protective coatings (i.e. low VOC coatings that are environmentally beneficial)
- Creative and appropriate selection of refinishing methods, specifications, and techniques
- Widest array of specialty refinishing products being used in the industry
- Innovative new product applications to meet expanding presence of exotic substrates and finishes
- Field technician quality, efficiency, and safety standardization
Stuart Dean currently services many of our country’s most prominent retail stores, restaurant chains, commercial buildings, houses of worship, and universities. We strive to meet and exceed your expectations, and take great care to extend the life, increase the value, and enhance the beauty of wood.