Stuart Dean to Feature Restoration and Protection Solutions to Building and Facility Managers at BOMA Columbus Vendor Expo
WHO: Stuart Dean, an international provider of renowned architectural restoration services
WHAT: Serving as an exhibitor at the Building Owners and Management Association (BOMA) – Columbus Chapter’s Vendor Expo, featuring vendor partners showcasing services to building managers and owners of commercial real estate.
WHEN: Thursday, April 3, 2014 from 1:30-4:30 p.m.
WHERE: Hollywood Casino (200 Georgesville Road, Columbus, Oh. 43228)
DETAILS: Stuart Dean will feature its new HardCore product line, an advanced system that creates beautiful, durable, highly cost-effective floors and walls over new or damaged concrete and other substrates. Stuart Dean’s HardCore systems include the application of five advanced products in various combinations:
- • HardShield: Water-based, clear epoxy sealer for floors, walls and stone surfaces. Excellent UV resistance, available with a patent-pending antimicrobial polymer system.
- • HardFlor: Heavy duty ¼” bonded industrial flooring surfaces.
- • HardCote: Customizable coating for walls. Bonds with concrete, metals and industrial surfaces. Ultra-hygienic, antimicrobial polymer formulation available.
- • HardCure: High bond, epoxy primer for all surfaces including 24-hour green concrete curing and moisture remediation.
- • HardCove: 100% total solids, trowelable epoxy used for creating cove base. Excellent for patching cracks and holes.
Stuart Dean will also feature its full array of architectural restoration solutions including metal refinishing; stone polishing, cleaning and protection; wood refinishing; glass restoration; innovative and sustainable grouts and flooring solutions; and curtain wall and facade restoration.
About Stuart Dean
Stuart Dean is an international provider of renowned architectural restoration services, specializing in metal refinishing; stone polishing, cleaning and sealing; wood refinishing; glass restoration; innovative and sustainable grouts and flooring solutions; and curtain wall and facade restoration. Thousands of clients trust Stuart Dean to restore and preserve their buildings, retail stores, institutions and restaurants every day. Stuart Dean offers a portfolio of services to enhance the beauty and retain the value of a wide array of architectural assets. The company has been in business for more than 80 years, with 22 offices in the U.S. and Canada and more than 450 employees. Major markets served include Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Nashville, New York, Norfolk, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Richmond, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, Tampa, Toronto, Vancouver and Washington, D.C.Back to News